Health, Safety & Environment
- Develop, implement and maintain safe work procedures and promote high safety awareness.
- Develop, coordinate and monitor procedural systems, processes and training in accordance with company and legislative requirements.
- Monitor and manage training requirements of all employees to ensure skill requirements are met.
- Undertake regular inspections and task observations to ensure a safe work environment.
- Undertake regular task observations to ensure compliance is met.
- Inspect and manage emergency equipment and systems in the underground environment.
- Maintain accurate training and safety records ensuring compliance has been met.
- Participate in emergency and rescue training and mock evacuations.
What we are looking for:.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE essential)
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety (minimal).
- U/G mining experience
- Competent with incident investigation, auditing processes, ICAM – risk assessments and workplace inspections.
- Proven experience in developing site-specific Management Plans and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships within all levels of the business.
- Minimum “C” class unencumbered drivers licence.
- Police Clearance (less that 3 months old)
You must be able to demonstrate your right to work in Australia and at the present time applications are invited from West Australian residents only.
Please apply using the link below or send your CV and cover letter (in word.doc format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.