Engineering & Maintenance
Scotford Fennessy are in urgent need of an experienced Auto Electrician for site based position at one of our clients well appointed workshops which is located in the Northern Goldfields Region.
- Scheduled services, repairs, assisting with minor rebuilds & ongoing low voltage maintenance to a medium sized fleet of underground mining machinery.
- Sandvik, Cat, Atlas Copco, Normet & Volvo equipment.
- Must have great diagnostics, problems solving & fault finding skills.
- Identify, interpret or repair for reuse any parts & accessories.
- Able to meet deadlines and achieve desired outcomes in a busy fully equipped modern mine-site workshop.
- Able to work in a multi-cultural work environment.
- Trade Certificate (Australian Recognised or Equivalent VETASSES)
- Current / Valid Drivers License (C Class minimum)
- National Police Clearance (valid within 3 months)
- Air Conditioning Ticket
- RCT Certificates (Desirable but not essential)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Able to work unsupervised at times
- Basic Computer Skills
- 8/6 – 7/7 FIFO Perth Roster (Day & Night Shift)
- Salary – Up to $149,600 + Bonus + Medical Cover
- Labour Hire Rate – Up to $70.00p/hr + super
- Camp Accommodation with Ensuited Rooms
- WIFI available in Camp
- GYM and other recreational amenities
- Must be able to pass a Pre-Employment Medical, Fitness Test & Drug screen.
- Please note you will be subject to random drug & alcohol screens onsite.
Please be aware these positions are FIFO from Perth or DIDO from Kalgoorlie so all interstate applicants must be willing to travel to Perth at their own cost and time to meet flights to site, (no exceptions).
So if you are keen on the position outlined above then please hit the apply button straight away, otherwise for a more detailed discussion please contact Dominic on 08 9220 4635 or email any queries to email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.