Admin / Secretarial / Office Support
The role of Bid Coordinator is to provide co-ordination and administrative support to the Pre-Contracts team in the preparation of estimates, tender submissions etc.
- Project management of tender responses including engaging with stakeholders in the business to support the bid development process
- Driving the bid process and managing the day to day bid timeline and deliverables
- Liaising with all internal teams to collate the relevant information
- Analysis and review of RFP documents to ensure submission requirements are clearly understood
- Leading bid kick-off meetings, reviews and driving the internal approval process in accordance with the tender gating process
- Managing post tender clarifications and activities and assisting with project handover upon award
- Bid writing of responses, including reviewing and editing content provided by stakeholders
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role with strong proficiency in bid writing and bid management
- Ability to operate under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment requiring critical decision making and ownership
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in document creation, writing, proof-reading and editing, including advanced Microsoft Office experience and knowledge of PowerPoint, Visio, and Adobe InDesign (ideally)
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and Cover Letter in word format. For a more formal discussion please give me a call.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.