Drilling & Blast
Founded in 2002 on the ideals of excellence in customer service, Scotford Fennessy is an Australian-owned and operated specialist recruitment and executive search firm committed to building companies and building careers.
Our client has engaged us to source a qualified Blast Hole Driller to assist at multiple different mining operations located in the Gold Fields & Pilbara.
- Solid experience in an open pit production environment
- Significant confidence in operating Top Hammer Drills (Rig T45, D65) and Pit Vipers.
- Current Drivers license
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A “Positive” attitude to working safely
Skills & Experience
- Current / Valid Drivers License (C Class minimum)
- National Police Clearance (valid within 3 months)
- Significant confidence in operating Top Hammer Drills (Rig T45 GD5000, CAT5152) and Down Hole Hammer Drills (D65)
- Significant confidence in operating Platform Rigs (Pit Viper 271)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Able to work unsupervised at times
- Labour Hire Rate – Up to $68.00p/hr + super (paid on all hours)
- Camp Accommodation with Ensuited Rooms
- WIFI available in Camp
- GYM and other recreational amenities
- Multiple positions available to start immediately
Working with US at SF (temp Jobs Only)
- Whilst working as a contractor for Scotford Fennessy you are eligible to participate in our SF Loyalty Program
- We have been working with mining companies and contractors in WA for 20 years and have a good understanding of what you will need in order to be successful
How to APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Bianca in our Mining Team on 0892204607 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. At Scotford Fennessy we endeavour to get back to all of our applicants.
www.sfrecruit.com.au (08) 9220 4777
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.