Engineering & Maintenance
Scotford Fennessy is currently seeking qualified Boilermakers with minimum 12 months experience on mobile plant mining equipment.
About the roles:
*FIFO ex Perth; 2/1 roster (day and night shift), paying $60-$65p/hr + super, 12 hour days, Pilbara and Mid-West site locations with a permanent position available after 3-month contract.
*Perth Metro position; Eastern suburbs location, Monday-Friday, minimum 8 hour days (possible overtime), paying $50p/hr + super and with a permanent position available after 3-month contract.
- Trade Qualification (AUS Standards)
- Current C Class Driver’s License
- National Police Clearance within 12 months
- Recent experience maintaining Heavy Mobile Plant Mining Machinery; Tubs, Trays, Booms, Buckets, etc.
- Maintain the entire fleet of Heavy Mining Machinery (Cat, Komatsu, Hitachi and Liebherr Mining Equipment)
- Ability to pass a Pre -Employment Medical & Drug Screen.
If either of these positions takes your interest and you meet the criteria, then hit “APPLY NOW”, alternatively you can contact Megan McKay on 08 9220 4642 or email CV’s direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.