Trades & Services
I am in urgent need of an experienced Mobile Plant Boilermaker to join one of our Major Clients Workshops which is located in the Perth Southern suburbs.
- $50.00p/hr + 9.5% Super (super on all hours)
- Mon – Fri, 10 – 12hr days with an optional Saturday’s in peak times.
- Perth Metro (SOR)
- Immediate start available for the successful candidate.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, the successful applicants will be required:
- Maintain the entire fleet of Heavy Mining Machinery (Mainly Cat, Sandvik & Epiroc Mining Equipment)
- Have recent experience with working on Tubs, Trays, Booms & Buckets.
- Carry out general fabrication work on rails & general ongoing workshop duties which may include assisting HD Fitters when required.
- Trade Qualification (AUS Standards)
- Current C Class Driver’s License
- National Police Clearance within 12 months
- Recent experience maintaining Heavy Mobile Plant Mining Machinery.
- Ability to pass a Pre -Employment Medical & Drug Screen.
So if you are looking for a Perth Metro Position & you meet the criteria for this role above, then hit “APPLY NOW”, alternatively you can contact Dominic Superville on 08 9220 4635 or email CV’s direct to firstname.lastname@example.org or Megan McKay at MMcKay@sfrecruit.com.au
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.