Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Scotford Fennessy have been exclusively engaged by our client to appoint a new CFO to lead and expertly manage finance, corporate governance, IT and HR for the business, including value added reporting and information to support decision making for the MD and the Group.
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, (MBA Preferred)
- CA/CPA qualifications
- Experience within the mining & resources industries
- 8+ years’ experience in a senior financial managerial position with a proven record of success
- FX and Hedging Experience
- Sound decision making skills based on accurate and timely analyses
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and leadership skills, with the ability to communicate and manage staff at all levels
- Ability to lead by example and demonstrate a strong sense of integrity, ethics and dependability
- Confident to present results to an audience
- Strategic thinking, planning and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with upper management to organise, plan and achieve company financial goals
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Sarah Messenger, Senior Consultant on 08 9220 4641.
Please apply via Seek with your CV and Cover Letter in a word format.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.