Civil / Structural / Design
Civil Design Engineer
- Undertake both concept & detailed civil design and stormwater analysis on major residential subdivision infrastructural works
- Fully responsible for design at all stages for DA and CC for a variety of projects in the land subdivision and development industry in WA
- Earthworks, roads, stormwater drainage, sewer and water, services infrastructure, OSD basins, retaining walls, structural pits
- Assist project managers with project proposals, tendering documents, contract documents, calculating bill of quantities and tender RFIs
- From time to time undertaking minor structural design for senior structural engineer
- Specialist Civil firm with strong order book of work despite current climate, stable option
- Learning and development budget to up-skill in other areas such as project and financial management
- Mould you into a well rounded leader for future Senior role
- Civil Engineering Degree.
- 4+ years experience in a similar role.
- Experience using 12D and other civil related software packages.
Send a copy of your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Vicky on 0433 962 192.
Above role not right for you? Register your interest/CV for future opportunities in the civil engineering field. We will keep you updated with any new opportunities that may suit your background.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.