Civil / Structural / Design
Civil Infrastructure Manager
- All-rounder – project director/work winning but still hands on within the project work itself.
- Majority of their work in the civil space is in the infrastructure section, so roads, highways, bridges, major corridors etc.
- They share workload across their interstate offices, so national presence
- Point of differentiation is they do not have strict process or procedures/red tape, they allow staff to work autonomously and can mould roles around career aspirations.
- They offer flexibility and a collaborative approach, don’t run on KPI’s or heavy targets.
- Enviable culture and strong project pipeline to build upon
Senior Civil Engineer – Roads and Highways – Transport Infrastructure
- Big multi-national consultancy
- Established civil team of approx. 20 staff
- Well regarded Director heading up division, strong expertise in transport infrastructure space
- Large roads/highways, roundabouts, major intersections
- Perks – extra leave, professional development plan, training budget, WFH
Civil Design Engineer – Urban and Public Infrastructure
- Boutique civil/structural consultancy, circa 20 staff
- Exposure to complete project cycle -concept, design, documentation and construction phases
- Civil works design – roads, earthworks, stormwater, sewer, for offices, industrial facilities, retail fit outs, aged care, schools, hospitals, apartments and public infrastructure
- 12D and or Civil 3D expertise
Civil Engineer – Subdivisions
- Leader in large multi stage land development projects for major developers in WA
- Exposure to both design and contract admin of roads, drainage, earthworks, wastewater infrastructure and other civil works
- Strong leadership team, wealth of knowledge to impart
- Latest technology and facilities, culture that breeds success, will support further education
Civil Engineer – Urban Development/Infrastructure
- Leading national consultancy – civil and structural expertise
- Land development, infrastructure and urban redevelopment projects
- Technical based role, strong design component couple with site inspections/contract admin
- Partnered with a strong mentor for first 12 months to get you up to speed with how they work, big on promoting from within and getting their Engineers Chartered
If you are a Civil Engineer in Perth, considering a change or simply curious to hear about other opportunities, feel free to get in touch with Vicky Dickerson on 08 9220 4602 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.