Banking & Finance
Our client is seeking an experienced Client Service Officer for their Financial Planning Practice based in West Perth.
You will be primarily responsible for ensuring the efficient running of the office, to enable them to deliver superior outcomes for their clients.
This CSO role will have the following responsibilities within the business:
- First point of contact for clients
- Maintaining client relationships
- New business lodgements and implementation
- Following up of any outstanding documentation
- Maintenance of client files and reporting systems
- Preparation of client review reporting
- Insurance applications
- Managing correspondence for clients
- Filing, photocopying and general administration duties as required
The ideal candidate will need to have the following minimum requirements to be considered for this role:
- Previous experience working in a Financial Planning Practice at least 2-3+ years
- Insurance and Superannuation experience
- Sound knowledge and understanding of compliance obligations
- Good overall MS office skills
- Experience using Xplan, including Tasks and Threads
- A professional and well-spoken manner
- Enthusiasm and a good work ethic
- A strong desire to consistently deliver exceptional outcomes
- A desire to continually extend knowledge and skills to grow and develop
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Sarah Messenger, Senior Consultant on 08 9220 4641 or email@example.com or apply by Seek with your CV and Cover Letter in word format.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.