Health, Safety & Environment
Are you looking to reward / enhance your OH&S or Training career with a Corporate role? Are you fed up with FIFO and instead would love to buy lunch ‘on the strip’ in Perth’s’ CBD?
If this is what you are looking for then I have TWO sensational (and enviable) opportunities. Both positions ask for U/G and surface mining experience ideally in the Gold Mining Sector.
OHS Advisor (Corporate)
Reporting to the Principal – Health & Safety, your primary role is to provide guidance and support to site based OHS teams on matters relating to safety, health, hygiene and systems. In addition you will;
- Apply your analytical skills and HSE knowledge to ensure site WHS systems are correct and that compliance meets MSIA Regulations
- Where required provide advice to Operational leaders on matters including site audits, inspections, OHS systems and incidents.
Training Advisor (Corporate)
Reporting to the Corporate OH&S Manager your primary role is to coordinate Company-wide training and development activities and initiatives in line with identified needs and training requirements. In addition you will;
- Utilise your understanding of Australian education frameworks to address business training requirements.
- Develop Company-wide training and development activities to ensure selection and delivery of high quality, cost effective training and outcomes for the business and individuals.
For either role your suitability will be governed by:
- Your respective and relevant tertiary HSE and Training qualifications
- Lead Auditor qualifications
- Sound understanding of risk management process (i.e. ICAM)
- Understanding of INX modules
Western Australian residents who are interested are invited to call Shirley on 08 9220 4638 or by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.