Founded in 2002 on the ideals of excellence in customer service, Scotford Fennessy is an Australian owned and operated specialist recruitment and executive search firm committed to building companies and building careers.
Our client has engaged us to source qualified Field Assistants to assist their underground mining operations located on various sites around Western Australia.
These roles will suit candidates who have at least 6 months prior experience working in exploration as a Field Assistant. These positions will be ongoing and give candidates the opportunity to develop their skill sets further while also offering the opportunity for some to transition from a temp to a perm position with the company based on their performance.
- Utilising RC. Air-core & Diamond rigs
- Core cutting & Processing
- Using & competent with site software
- Collecting & packaging samples
- Current / Valid Driver’s Licence (C Class Minimum)
- Minimum 12 months experience in similar roles
- Forklift Licence (desirable)
- 4WD ticket (desirable)
- Senior First Aid
- National Police Clearance
- $450 – $550/day+ rates available
- Great sites and team culture
- Temp to Permanent opportunities
- Multiple positions to start immediately!
Working with US at SF (temp Jobs Only)
- Whilst working as a contractor for Scotford Fennessy you are eligible to participate in our SF Loyalty Program
- We have been working with mining companies and contractors in WA for 20 years and have a good understanding of what you will need in order to be successful
How to APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Jason in our Mining Team on (08) 9220 4603 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. At Scotford Fennessy we endeavour to get back to all of our applicants.
www.sfrecruit.com.au (08) 9220 4777
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.