- Performing preventative and breakdown maintenance on electrical systems within the processing plant – milling, CIL, elution circuits and crushing.
- Routine inspections of fixed plant equipment and performing preventative action where required.
- Fault-finding on processing plant equipment.
- Installation of electrical equipment within the plant.
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- WA “A Grade” Electrical License
- Current / Valid Driver’s License (C Class minimum)
- National Police Clearance (valid within 6 months)
- Working at Heights and Confined Spaces Tickets – desired
- HV Switching Ticket – desired
- Instrumentation Certificate – desired
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ of previous experience in a similar fixed plant position – gold experience desired
- 2/1 FIFO Perth Roster
- $60.00+ p/hr + super (super paid on ALL hours)
- 3 months temporary to permanent position
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical & drug screen
- Subject to random drug & alcohol screens onsite
Please note these positions are FIFO Perth.
So if you are keen on a new position then please hit the apply button straight away, otherwise, for a more detailed discussion please contact Douglas on 08 9220 4627 or email CV’s to direct to email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.