Scotford & Fennessy are currently in need of a number of experienced Heavy Duty Fitters for a 2/2 FIFO Perth or 2/2 DIDO Kagoorlie position at one of my clients brand new operations which is located in the Goldfields Region.
- Scheduled Service’s, minor rebuilds & ongoing preventative maintenance to a medium fleet of Cat, Sandvik, Atlas Copco/Epiroc, Volvo, Normet & Jaycon underground machinery.
- Diagnostics, Problem solving & Fault finding
- Identify, interpret & repair for reuse any parts & accessories
- Able to meet deadlines and achieve desired outcomes in a busy, fully equipped modern workshop
- Able to work in a multi-cultural work environment
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate (Heavy)
- Current / Valid C Class Drivers License
- National Police Clearance (within 6 -12 months valid)
- Recent proven experience in underground heavy mining equipment maintenance (highly regarded)
- Highly developed troubleshooting & diagnostic skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work un-supervised at times
- 2/2 FIFO Perth Roster
- 2/2 DIDO Kalgoorlie
- $67.00 – $70.00p/hr + super (depending on your experience level)
- Day & Night Shift
- Modern Workshops & Facilities
- Excellent safety record & management systems
- Regular drug & alcohol screening onsite
- Good Camp and Ammenties
- Accommodation includes an ensuite single room with fridge, colour TV, full WiFi and Telstra Coverage in camp.
For a more detailed discussion or further enquiries please don’t hesitate to contact Dominic on 08 9220 4635 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.