I am currently looking for a number of qualified and experienced Open Pit -Heavy Duty Fitters to join one of our client’s various Mobile Maintenance Operations which are located in the WA Northern Goldfields, Pilbara, Midwest & Southwest Operations.
- Scheduled repairs & maintenance to a medium sized fleet of Heavy Mining equipment in the following range: Cat 777, 785, 789 or 793D-F Dump-trucks, Komatsu HD785-5 & 785-7 Dump Trucks, Cat 988 – 994 Loaders, Cat 16M – 24M Graders, Cat D10 – D11T Dozers, Komatsu PC 1250-7/8 Excavators, Hitachi EX1900 – EX3600, Leibherr R9200 – 996 Excavators, All Terrain Water Carts & Slim Trucks.
- Diagnostics, problem solving & fault finding
- Identify, interpret & repair for reuse any parts & accessories
- Able to meet deadlines and achieve desired outcomes in a busy, fully equipped modern workshop
- Able to work in a multi-cultural work environment
- Australian Recognised Heavy Diesel Trade Certificate or equivalent.
- Proven recent experience in heavy mining earth-moving equipment maintenance (highly regarded)
- Current HR Drivers License (Preferably but not essential)
- Highly developed diagnostics / troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills & basic computer skills
- Cat ET/SIS experience would be advantageous.
- Air Con Ticket (desireable)
- Working at Heights (desireable)
- National Police Clearance (Within 6 – 12 Months)
- $65.00 – $74.00p/hr + super
- 2/1 & 3/1 – Day & Night Roster
- FIFO Perth ONLY
- Modern Workshop & Facilities
- Great Camp & Good Amenities
- Excellent safety record & management systems
- Regular drug & alcohol screening onsite
- Immediate Starts for approved applicants
- Permanent Ensuited Rooms
- Telstra 4G Network & WIFI in Camp
For a more detailed discussion or further enquires please don’t hesitate to contact Dominic on 08 9220 4635 or email CV’s direct to email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.