Engineering & Maintenance
Founded in 2002 on the ideals of excellence in customer service, Scotford Fennessy is an Australian owned and operated specialist recruitment and executive search firm committed to building companies and building careers.
Our client has engaged us to source a number of qualified HD Fitter’s to assist at one of their various Mobile Maintenance Operations which are located in the WA Pilbara, Midwest & Goldfields regions.
- Scheduled repairs & maintenance to a medium to large sized fleet of Heavy Mining equipment in the following range: Cat 777, 785, 789 or 793D-F Dump-trucks, Bucyrus MT4400 Dump Trucks, Komatsu – 830e (Electric Drive), Cat 988 – 994 Loaders, Cat 16M – 24M Graders, Cat D10 – D11T Dozers, Komatsu PC400 & 1250 Excavators, Liebherr 9400 – 9800 Excavators, All Terrain Water Carts & Slim Trucks.
- Diagnostics, problem solving & fault finding
- Identify, interpret & repair for reuse any parts & accessories
- Able to meet deadlines and achieve desired outcomes in a busy, fully equipped modern workshop
- Able to work in a multi-cultural work environment
Skills & Experience
- Australian Recognised Heavy Diesel Trade Certificate or equivalent.
- Proven recent experience in heavy mining earth-moving equipment maintenance (highly regarded)
- Current HR Drivers License (Preferably but not essential)
- Highly developed diagnostics / troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills & basic computer skills
- National Police Clearance (Within 6 – 12 Months)
- $70.00 – $73.00p/hr + super (depending on experience)
- 2/1 FIFO Perth Rosters Available
- Day & Night Shifts
- Modern Workshop & Facilities
- Great Camp & Good Amenities
- Excellent safety record & management systems
- Telstra 4G Network & WIFI in Camp
- Long Term Positions on Offer
- Immediate starts available for approved candidates.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.