Engineering & Maintenance
I am currently looking for a number of qualified and experienced Open Pit -Heavy Duty Fitters to join one of our client’s various Mobile Maintenance Operations which are located in the WA Pilbara, Midwest & Southwest Regions.
- Scheduled repairs & maintenance to a medium to large sized fleet of Heavy Mining equipment in the following range: Cat 777, 785, 789 or 793D-F Dump-trucks, Bucyrus MT4400 Dump Trucks, Komatsu – 830e (Electric Drive), Cat 988 – 994 Loaders, Cat 16M – 24M Graders, Cat D10 – D11T Dozers, Komatsu PC400 & 1250 Excavators, Leibherr 9400 – 9800 Excavators, All Terrain Water Carts & Slim Trucks.
- Diagnostics, problem solving & fault finding
- Identify, interpret & repair for reuse any parts & accessories
- Able to meet deadlines and achieve desired outcomes in a busy, fully equipped modern workshop
- Able to work in a multi-cultural work environment
- Australian Recognised Heavy Diesel Trade Certificate or equivalent.
- Proven recent experience in heavy mining earth-moving equipment maintenance (highly regarded)
- Current HR Drivers License (Preferably but not essential)
- Highly developed diagnostics / troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills & basic computer skills
- Cat ET/SIS experience would be advantageous.
- Air Con Ticket (desireable)
- Working at Heights (desireable)
- National Police Clearance (Within 6 – 12 Months)
- $64.00 – $70.00p/hr + super (depending on experience)
- 2/1 FIFO Perth Rosters Available
- Day & Night Shifts
- Modern Workshop & Facilities
- Great Camp & Good Amenities
- Excellent safety record & management systems
- Permanent Ensuited Rooms
- Telstra 4G Network & WIFI in Camp
- Long Term Positions on Offer
- Immediate starts available for approved candidates.
Apply now or further enquires please don’t hesitate to contact Megan on 08 9220 4642 or email inquiries direct to email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.