HR & Recruitment
HR – General
Rare opportunity to join one of Australia’s leading listed organisations. The corporate office in Perth requires an experienced HR Advisor to join their Human Resources team as they head into a busy period.
The role will suit an experienced generalist HR Advisor, responsibilities will include;
- Org Design – updating positions descriptions
- Updating Org structure, team member movements
- Assisting with salary and bonus reviews
- Optimizing use of the candidate management system
- Adhoc HR projects
- Supporting the HR BP’s with their work load.
This is a 3-6 month contract role to commence asap. It is essential that applicants have 3-5 years HR generalist experience in a corporate, white collar environment.
TO APPLY please use the links provided. For a confidential discussion about the role please call Jo Weston on 9220 4615 or email email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.