Health, Safety & Environment
Reporting to the Perth based HSEQ Manager my Client needs an experienced HSE Advisor for their Iron Ore Mine in the East Kimberly region of WA. The position would suit an HSE professional who enjoys working autonomously.
Your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Ensure all Occupational Safety and Health legislation regulations are complied with;
- Assist in maintaining all site based HSEQ documents;
- Communicate and maintain a culture of “Zero Harm”;
- Foster an effective feedback system to ensure that accurate and timely information regarding HSEQ is passed to management and staff;
- Work with the site / Client supervisors to conduct frequent and regular site inspections for HSEQ hazards, to identify problems and arrange for remedial action to be taken;
- Assist and coach the site supervisors to conduct investigations into all reported HSEQ hazards/incidents using ICAM or Taproot,
- Assist the site supervisors to conduct regular HSE Systems Audits;
- Maintain KPI, critical equipment and training registers.
To be successful in this role you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum Certificate IV in OHS
- Cert IV in Training & Assessing not essential but well regarded;
- 3 years min experience within an Open Cut Mining environment;
- Demonstrated incident investigation experience (ICAM or Taproot);
- Knowledge, experience or training in risk management;
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organisation.
Please apply using the link below or if you prefer send me your cover letter and CV (in word.doc format please) to Shirley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that at this stage only Western Australian residents are invited to apply
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.