Auditor / Professional Services
Scotford Fennessy have partnered with one of Perth’s top 10 accounting firms who are looking to bring on some fresh new talent into their audit division. This opportunity will see you enjoying a work-life balance through renowned TOIL policies, as well as other well-being perks such as WFH arrangements, yoga workshops, wine tours and firm-wide charity days. Remuneration does not go unnoticed with fantastic packages on offer and regular salary reviews!
- Auditing of various types of organisations in line with the Australian Auditing Standards and the Australian Accounting Standards
- Plan audit engagements, identifying key audit risk areas and prepare work plan
- Spending a fair amount of your time on site with clients
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Developing a strong understanding of the diverse client portfolio and their needs and issues, whilst providing solutions for them
- Reporting and providing regular updates to managers, associate directors, and directors
- Consideration and application of relevant accounting and auditing principles and applicable laws and regulations
- Commencement of CA/CPA
- 2-3 years’ experience as an Auditor in public practice locally
- Focused in providing exceptional service to your clients, through strong written & verbal communication skills
- Be friendly, co-operative and enjoy working as part of a team
- Thorough understanding of IFRS, AASB & ASA
This firm we are working with are ready to move quickly and discussions will commence immediately. Please contact Annie Moyle on (08) 9220 4624 or email@example.com for an initial confidential discussion.
**Please note you must be WA based to be considered**
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.