Lawyer – Litigation
Scotford Fennessy have recently been engaged by a diversified professional services practice, who are seeking a Senior Lawyer, to take on a role as Head of Practice. With a history dating back 40 years in Western Australia, the firm offer a comprehensive range of services to an established and loyal client base across Western Australia.
With a focus on their people, the firm remain very family orientated, with an emphasis on work/life balance. Added to continual investment in culture and development, they remain focused on best supporting all employees in their work environment and provide excellent office conditions, utilising the latest in practice management systems and technology.
As a result of a recent restructure and renewed strategic plan, we are looking for an individual with 5+ years PAE, to join the team as Head of Practice, Family and Estate Planning.
With a focus on family and estate work, the team see in matters ranging from relatively simple wills and enduring powers of attorney packages to complicated clients with significant assets and multiple entities that require high level estate planning including testamentary trust wills and asset protection strategies. As well as a large loyal client base within legal, the practice work collaboratively internally, drawing on expertise within and referring to accountants and financial planners, amongst other professionals.
The above aside, an average day in this role might see you responsible for;
- Family court work and appearance in the Family Court of Western Australia
- Preparation and review of commercial property lease agreements
- Debt collection and associated litigation
- Property and business sale and settlement
- Superannuation restructuring
In return for your effort, the firm offers;
- Support and recognition for families and your wellbeing
- Reputable firm, with established, loyal client base
- Convenient location on the CBD fringe, with on-site parking
- Technology focus, with systems and software to match
- Remuneration based on experience
- Well-resourced administrative team and office facilities
- Opportunity for career progression
Please contact Steve Archibald for further detail or to discuss this or other opportunities across Western Australia – 0421 152 590 / email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.