Admin / Secretarial / Office Support
Scotford Fennessy have partnered with a boutique law firm in the CBD. Our client has built a strong reputation for providing quality service to an array of clients. They proudly retain their smaller firm feel – both in the way they deal with our clients and the way staff are treated.
About the Role
Our client is currently seeking an Administration Assistant to join our team on a full-time basis. In this role, you will be providing a range of secretarial and administrative services to support the Firm. This role, would ideally suit someone with 1 – 2+ year’s experience in an administration role who is looking to gain further experience in a variety of administration roles.
- Providing a range of administrative support services, including correspondence, reports and presentations.
- Formatting and amending simple and complex documents.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and Excel reports.
- Handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Records/file management and filing.
- File opening and running conflict checks
- Covering reception.
- Supporting the team with ad hoc jobs.
- Preparing documents for meetings.
- Corresponding and lodging documents for clients.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in professional services, accounting or legal environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Intermediate Word and Excel skills are essential in this role.
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new software programs is desirable.
- Experience with FilePro desired.
How to apply
This is a permanent and full-time position. Shortlisting will begin immediately. Please send your CV in Word format and a cover letter outlining your current experience. If you have any more queries, please contact Maddie de Young at Scotford Fennessy on 9220 4631.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.