Admin / Secretarial / Office Support
Scotford Fennessy have partnered with a well established boutique law firm who are seeking a Legal Secretary | Team Assistant to join their high performance team.
About our client:
A relatively recent established firm, which has been recognised as one of the fastest-growing in Australia. Our client prides themselves on expectational culture whilst producing high-quality results. Their values resonate throughout their practice, and are looking for a new member who emanates this.
About the role:
This is a newly created role within the business, and you will be an integral member of the team. The newly appointed position is one where you can make it your own; whilst providing administrative support within the award winning Litigation & Dispute Resolution firm. The role encompasses secretarial, and administrative duties for an number of senior lawyers.
- general typing, drafting and amending of minor legal documents and letters;
- formatting, proof reading and finalising of documentation;
- maintaining paper and electronic filing systems;
- assisting with bookings and preparation for meetings and conferences;
- answering internal and external calls in a professional manner;
- diary and email management; and
- providing day-to-day administrative support.
The position will be suited to a legal receptionist who enjoys an administrative role and is looking for the next step in their career.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- be a terrific cultural fit to our ‘young at heart’ firm;
- advanced experience using MS Office Suite
- solid understanding of practice management systems (specially Action Step);
- the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and prioritise urgency of work;
- the ability to work as part of a team and have a flexible and adaptable approach;
- expectational skills (written & verbal);
- a high level of attention to detail;
- be punctual, reliable and dedicated to produce high quality work;
- a friendly and helpful nature; and
- dispute resolution and litigation experience (highly desirable).
This firm we have engaged are ready to move quickly and discussions will commence immediately. Please contact Maddie de Young on (08) 9220 4631 or email@example.com for a confidential chat.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.