Engineering & Maintenance
I am currently in need of a few experienced LV Mechanic’s for ongoing, temp to permanent, site based position’s which are located in the WA Northern Goldfields Region.
- Scheduled services, minor/major repairs & ongoing maintenance to a medium sized fleet of Light Vehicles in the following range: Toyota – Landcruiser, Prado & Hilux
- Experience on maintaining Gensets, Lighting Towers, Franna Cranes, Bobcats & other Auxiliary machinery.
- Able to meet deadlines and achieve desired outcomes in a busy, fully equipped modern workshop
- Able to work in a multi-cultural work environment
- Adhere to all site & company policies & procedures
- Must have minimum of 1 – 2 years of recent mining experience.
- Proven experience in an LV Mechanic’s position in a mining capacity (highly regarded)
- Current C Class Drivers License (Essential)
- Highly developed light vehicle maintenance, fault finding & diagnostics skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a big team player
- Able to work unsupervised
- 2/2 FIFO Perth Roster
- Modern workshop & facilities
- Excellent safety record & management systems
- Great Camp & Ammenties
- Regular drug & alcohol screening onsite
- Must be able to pass a National Police Check or hold a valid Police Clearance within the past 6 months.
So if you are keen on a new even time family friendly roster then please hit the apply button. Otherwise for a more detailed discussion please don’t hesitate to contact Dominic on 08 9220 4635 or email CV’s direct to email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.