Engineering & Maintenance
Founded in 2002 on the ideals of excellence in customer service, Scotford Fennessy is an Australian owned and operated specialist recruitment and executive search firm committed to building companies and building careers.
Our clients have engaged us to source qualified Light Vehicle Fitters to assist at their mining operations located in various locations across WA.
- Scheduled services, minor/major repairs & ongoing maintenance to a medium sized fleet of Light Vehicles in the following range: Toyota – Landcruiser, Prado & Hilux
- Plus experience on maintaining Franna Cranes, Bobcats & other Auxiliary machinery.
- Experience on bore generators is highly regarded.
- Able to meet deadlines and achieve desired outcomes in a busy, fully equipped workshop
- Able to work in a multi-cultural work environment
- Adhere to all site & company policies & procedures
Skills & Experience
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Proven experience in an LV Mechanic’s position in a production mining capacity (highly regarded)
- Current C Class Drivers License (Essential)
- Highly developed light vehicle maintenance, fault finding & diagnostics skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a big team player
- Able to work unsupervised
- 7/7, 8/6, 2/1 or 2/2 FIFO Perth Rosters available
- $55.00-$60.00p/hr + super (depending on experience)
- Night shift may be required on certain rosters
- Excellent safety record & management systems
- Regular drug & alcohol screening onsite
- National Police Clearance within 6 months or ability to obtain one
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical
- Immediate starts available
Working with US at SF (temp Jobs Only)
- Whilst working as a contractor for Scotford Fennessy you are eligible to participate in our SF Loyalty Program
- We have been working with mining companies and contractors in WA for 20 years and have a good understanding of what you will need in order to be successful
How to APPLY
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.