Engineering & Maintenance
I am currently looking for a few experienced Light Vehicle Mechanic’s for a site based positions which is located in the Northern Goldfields Region.
- Scheduled services, minor/major repairs & ongoing maintenance to a medium sized fleet of Light Vehicles in the following range: Toyota – Landcruiser, Prado & Hilux
- Plus experience on maintaining Franna Cranes, Bobcats, Gensets & other Auxiliary machinery.
- Able to meet deadlines and achieve desired outcomes in a busy, fully equipped modern workshop
- Able to work in a multi-cultural work environment
- Adhere to all site & company policies & procedures
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Must have minimum of 1 – 2 years of recent mining experience.
- Proven experience in an LV Mechanic’s position in a production mining capacity (highly regarded)
- Current C Class Drivers License (Essential)
- Highly developed light vehicle maintenance, fault finding & diagnostics skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a big team player
- Able to work unsupervised
- 7/7 FIFO Perth Roster
- $55.00p/hr + super
- Day & Night Shift
- Modern workshop & facilities
- Excellent safety record & management systems
- Regular drug & alcohol screening onsite
- Must be able to pass a National Police Check or hold a valid Police Clearance within the past 12 months.
For a more detailed discussion or further enquires please don’t hesitate to contact Dominic on 08 9220 4635 or email CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.