Engineering & Maintenance
Scotford Fennessy are looking to appoint an underground mobile plant maintenance professional to the role of Maintenance Specialist for our client who is a blue chip ASX listed mining company.
The primary duties for the role are as follows:
- Review data, create, manage and implement sustainable changes.
- Manage and change master data requests.
- Create RCA’s into downtimes events and create strategies.
- Assist in daily operational SAP management.
The qualifications and experience needed for the role:
- Must have a good working knowledge of SAP and be systems driven.
- Previous experience working in a large underground workshop is preferred.
- Must have a trade or engineering qualification.
- Ideally you will have significant experience performing maintenance on underground mobile plant equipment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our client on an on-going basis and a temp to perm contract is available here for the right person looking to advance their career with an industry leader.
The successful applicant can expect to be offered a very attractive pay rate and family friendly permanent dayshift 7/7 or 5/2/4/3 FIFO Perth roster.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail and confidence then please call Dave Hinton on 0424 892 380 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be currently residing in Western Australia and legally entitled to work in Australia.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.