Engineering & Maintenance
Founded in 2002 on the ideals of excellence in customer service, Scotford Fennessy is an Australian owned and operated specialist recruitment and executive search firm committed to building companies and building careers.
Our client has engaged us to source qualified Mechanical Fitters to assist at their mining operations located in the Pilbara region. They specialise in fixed and mobile plant crushing and are ramping up operations. This position is 3 months temporary to permanent.
- Maintenance and fault-finding on a variety of fixed plant equipment including track mounted crushers, jaw crushers, cone crushers and conveyors (Terex, Metso and Striker).
- Assist with heavy equipment repairs and maintenance.
- Routine daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance tasks.
Skills and Experience:
- Australian Recognised Mechanical Fitter Trade Qualifications
- National Police Clearance
- Confined Spaces and Working at Heights
- Valid Australian Driver’s Licence
- Nationally Accredited Operating Tickets
- 2/1 Roster D/S & N/S
- 12 Hour Days
- 3 month temporary to permanent role
- Pay Rate – approx. $54.00 – $58.00 per hour + super
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical & drug screen
- Subject to random drug & alcohol screens onsite
Working with US at SF (temp Jobs Only)
- Whilst working as a contractor for Scotford Fennessy you are eligible to participate in our SF Loyalty Program
- We have been working with mining companies and contractors in WA for 20 years and have a good understanding of what you will need in order to be successful
How to APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Douglas in our Mining Team on 08 9220 4627 for a confidential discussion. At Scotford Fennessy we endeavour to get back to all of our applicants.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.