Founded in 2002 on the ideals of excellence in customer service, Scotford Fennessy is an Australian owned and operated specialist recruitment and executive search firm committed to building companies and building careers.
Scotford Fennessy is currently seeking experienced and motivated Mill Electricians who are available for an immediate start!
- Performing preventative and breakdown maintenance on electrical systems within the processing plant – milling, CIL, elution circuits and crushing.
- Routine inspections of fixed plant equipment and performing preventative action where required.
- Fault-finding on processing plant equipment.
- Installation of electrical equipment within the plant.
Qualifications & Experience:
- WA “A Grade” Electrical License
- Current / Valid Driver’s License (C Class minimum)
- HV Switching Ticket – desired
- Instrumentation Certificate – desired
- Must have a minimum of 1 years’ of previous experience in a similar fixed plant position – gold experience desired
- 2/1 FIFO Perth Roster – Day Shift Only
- 12 Hour Days
- $60.00+ p/hr + super (super paid on ALL hours)
- 3 months temporary to permanent position
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical & drug screen
- Subject to random drug & alcohol screens onsite
- Must be able to provide National Police Clearance
Working with US at SF
- Whilst working as a contractor for Scotford Fennessy you are eligible to participate in our SF Loyalty Program
- We have been working with mining companies and contractors in WA for 20 years and have a good understanding of what you will need in order to be successful
How to APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Douglas in our Mining Team on 08 9220 4627 | email@example.com for a confidential discussion. At Scotford Fennessy we endeavour to get back to all of our applicants.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.