Admin / Secretarial / Office Support
Scotford Fennessy have partnered with a resources client who require a Perth based OHS Systems Administrator in their Head Office.
This team has a clear strategy to deliver future growth and a demonstrated ability to move quickly to capitalise on strategic growth opportunities to maximise value for Shareholders.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Well versed in INX Suite (including InTuition, InHealth, InControl, +Process).
- Significant industry or trade experience (2 years minimum).
- Experience and working knowledge of database management systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- St John’s Senior First Aid certificate or equivalent.
- Current “C” Class Western Australian Drivers Licence
- Awareness of the Mines Safety and Inspection Act & Regulations
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop standards and guidelines for the use of database management systems.
- Carry out a full risk assessment and work within change management guidelines prior to modifications to existing databases and database management systems.
- Training and mentoring personnel with respect to the data management system and products.
- Liaise with IT staff and vendors to introduce application updates, rollouts or modifications to business systems.
- Documentation of workflow, applications, systems and configuration items.
- Plan, coordinate and implement security measures to safeguard information in computer files
against accidental or unauthorised damage, modification or disclosure.
- Motivate, schedule, plan and supervise the installation and testing of new approved products.
- Assist with preparation of various reports and presentations as required by site.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter through outlining your experience in Word format. For any other queries feel free to reach out to Maddie de Young on 9220 4631 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.