Civil / Structural / Design
- Mid-tier civil specialist consultancy in Perth with an East Coast presence also
- Expertise is in land development, also have local government infrastructure works – civil works associated with major transport projects, rail lines etc
- Culture is big for them – very low staff turnover, held on to staff during downturns
- Very stable pipeline, deal with tier 1 developers in WA, lion’s share of the major projects
- Longevity of work – projects running over 10+yr periods
- See projects through to construction stage
- Fairly flat structure, move up the food chain with ease, increase your responsibility based on your ambitions and career plan
- Flexible/work from home options, social bunch, keep up to date with latest trends in the industry through training and seminars/presentations
- One on one mentoring from Design Director, open door policy, very collaborative approach
- Permanent role
Must have extensive experience in a Perth engineering consultancy across local civil infrastructure and land development projects. Diploma of Civil and Structural Engineering. Will consider mid-level or fairly senior candidates. Their size of approximately 50 staff allows them to mould roles around the individual, so can cater to your specific needs.
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Vicky 0433 962 192.
With Christmas just around the corner, clients are interviewing now for new year starts, plenty of options to consider if you are considering a fresh challenge for the new year.
I cover civil and structural engineering and design/drafting roles in Perth (all experience levels from 2 years post grad upwards). If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your career and what is available to you, feel free to get in touch.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.