Admin / Secretarial / Office Support
Founded in 2002 on the ideals of excellence in customer service, Scotford Fennessy is an Australian owned and operated specialist recruitment and executive search firm committed to building companies and building careers.
Our resources client has engaged us to source an experienced Senior HSE Administrator to work a 9:5 FIFO roster. This role is responsible for providing effective day to day administrative support to the HSE department. This immediate role will initially be recruited on an ongoing casual basis with the opportunity to go permanent.
- Administration duties include but are not limited to administrative support for the HSE department; Health & Safety, Hygiene, Injury Management, Security & Emergency Services and Environment.
- Coordination of HSE communications including preparation for approval and distribution of the Daily Information and HSE Notices in line with the HSE Communications Procedure and Corporate Affairs Guidelines.
- Coordination of HSE meetings including HSE Leadership meetings, Quarterly HSE forums and ad-hoc meetings.
- General point of contact for all Health and Safety Administrative matters (minutes, meetings and travel).
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years prior FIFO site administration, ideally working in a specific HSE site administration role.
- Highly competent across all Microsoft Office Suite and ideally prior SAP experience.
- Experience with incident management databases and any exposure to HSE systems will be highly regarded.
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail, good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a close knit, dynamic team environment are all pre-requisites for this role.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen and produce a clear National Police Check.
- Current ‘C’ class driver’s license.
How to APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Celeste Humphreys in our Corporate Support Team on 9220 4631 for a confidential discussion. However, in the first instance, a CV and/or Cover Letter in WORD format is greatly appreciated. At Scotford Fennessy we endeavour to get back to all of our applicants.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.