Scotford Fennessy has been retained by a highly regarded privately owned, agile and pragmatic engineering services provider best known for their work in the oil and gas sector, with a reputation for being flexible, easy to work with, collaborative and willing to question norms in order to optimise returns for clients.
Best known for their work over 15 years in the onshore gas transmission sector, our client also has an eye on the future and diversification strategy, and driven by a highly experienced Management team the business is set to enjoy further growth and success.
An exciting opportunity has presented for a Senior Mechanical Project Engineer to join in a key role with a focus on delivering engineering solutions that meet client needs on schedule and budget related to onshore gas transmission projects. Reporting to the Project Engineering Lead, the role will involve:
- coordinating with the Engineering Manager, Engineers and Designers to ensure efficient resource utilisation and business processes.
- developing and maintenance of project management methods, documentation and processes.
- interfacing with clients through the delivery process and working to strengthen relationships.
- contributing to the development of company strategy, challenging assumptions and decision making as appropriate and providing analysis and guidance on activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- further duties to be discussed
To be successful you will be a Degree qualified Engineer (ideally Mechanical), with prior experience in the delivery of onshore gas projects, with a strong customer focus.
Our client is motivated to attract a talented candidate, and as such a highly attractive salary package will be negotiated. An Information memorandum detailing the company and role is available for review for appropriately experienced candidates, and a confidential discussion is welcomed – Michael Arnold 0404 816 134, 08 9220 4619.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.