HR & Recruitment
Payroll Specialist with a good pair of seasoned hands, the ability to use various systems and a master of Excel. This is a permanent position with an excellent salary on offer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Payroll review and interpretation of Awards;
- Dealing with employee enquiries;
- Fortnightly payroll processing, including Australian and Global International contracts;
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal legislations
- Process new hires and termination;
- Maintain employee information and ensuring compliance, record keeping and audit trails are accurate for data such as around leave entitlements, variations or deductions etc.
You will love a challenge, problem solving and implementing solutions. You will need strong Excel skills, and the ability to effectively plan, prioritise work and meet tight deadlines while ensuring accuracy and attention to detail. A minimum of 4 -5 experience in Payroll and confident and proficient in using various payroll systems.
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and Cover Letter in word format. For a more formal discussion please give me a call.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.