Admin / Secretarial / Office Support
Scotford Fennessy have partnered with multiple resource clients who require Site Administrators to assist their team on an 3:1 and 8:6 rosters.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing rosters, accommodation, and flight bookings through INX
- Coordinating mobilisation of new personnel to site
- General administration support for management team
- Assisting Finance & Admin Manager with reporting and Pronto
- Day-to day management of the village and liaising with the maintenance department for general camp maintenance.
- Liaising and developing a strong relationship with camp contractors, including participation in meetings with the contractor management team
- Providing administration support to the Maintenance Department as required
- General maintenance and cleaning duties as required
The ideal candidate will possess:
- INX experience
- 3 years or more site administrator experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A high level of safety focus
- Pronto experience
- Experience in client and contractor facing roles
This is an ongoing casual contract with permanent opportunities presented to the right candidate. If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter through outlining your experience in Word format. For any other queries feel free to reach out to Maddie de Young | 9220 4631 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.