My Client is very interested to hear from experienced Site Trainers who are keen to join the Team on a large-scale projects.
Reporting to the Site Training Supervisor, you will be responsible for delivering all operational training requirements to ensure that site personnel can perform their roles in accordance with site and industry standards as well as the Client’s policies and procedures.
Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and executing training and assessment in accordance with the Company’s training standards and site-specific training plan;
- Identifying any out of date, inaccurate or unsuitable content in site training material and bring to the attention of the Training Supervisor;
- Maintaining training records to ensure accuracy, currency and confidentiality;
- Support training of other site departments as required; and
- Ensuring compliance of training forecast/schedule and allocated training requirements.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116 update is required)
- Experience with Modular or similar type Dispatch System;
- Demonstrated extensive experience in training and operating a variety of the below:
- CAT 6060/Liebherr 996/RH340 excavators
- CAT 994 wheel loader
- CAT D10/D11 track dozer
- CAT 16/24m grader
- CAT 854k wheel dozer
- CAT 789/793 dump trucks
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Current C Class Drivers Licence.
Western Australian candidates are encouraged to apply using the below link OR by sending your CV directly to Shirley at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.