This is an exciting opportunity to join Australia’s leading privately owned and operated insurance broker whose vision is to be the leader in client focussed risk solutions and offer a fulfilling place to work.
This is a genuine opportunity to take the next step in your career by moving into a Team Lead role, or perhaps you are an experienced Team Leader who is craving a more fulfilling workplace and positive culture.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Mentoring and coaching a team of 4 Injury Management Account Managers
- Managing a small portfolio of clients
- Overseeing the Workers Compensation Claims of the department and keeping track of the progress
Required skills & experience;
- Significant experience working as an Account Manager in an Injury Management environment
- Strong national understanding of Workers Compensation – this is a national role with clients located in each state
- Ideally leadership/team lead experience
- Ability to coach and mentor and communicate at all levels
Please use the links provided. For more information, please call Jo Weston, Principal Consultant on 08 9220 4615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.