Healthcare & Medicine
Ambulance / Paramedic
Recently accredited as an RTO my client is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced ESO / Trainer to run in-house training for its fleet of ESO professionals. If you have experience in the Construction and Mining resource sector as a paramedic / ESO and experience as an ESO trainer then please send me your details.
All Applicants must have:
- Experience in the provision of Nationally Accredited Training courses
- Certificate III Mine Emergency Response and Rescue
- Cert IV in Pre-Hospital Care or be studying
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE)
- WA Class “HR” driver’s license. (unrestricted)
- Police clearance (current)
Applications are invited via using the link below or by sending your current CV (in word.doc) to Shirley Welch-Sneddon at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note applicants are requested only from Western Australian residents
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.