Are you a resource, marine or Oil and Gas industry experienced Crew Change Officer or Travel | Flight Coordinator with extensive national and | or international travel coordination, mobilisation and| or crewing experience?
Can you run your own project with the help of your crewing or mobilisation assistant to ensure your crew are in the right place at the right time with all the correct visa’s and work documents in order?
Our resource clients are seeking high volume and fast paced travel and crew change officers for ongoing contract opportunities to assist in the crewing and mobilisation of their International and National and Local employees to various projects WA and National based as well as worldwide.
Experience in international arena highly regarded as well as candidates with experience in mobilising contractors to FMG, BHP and Rio Tinto sites are also strongly encouraged to apply. If you have also worked locally or overseas for an International Resource company, such as in a Site or Travel Administration role or been an Offshore Administrator, please apply. I’m very interested to talk to candidates who understand the complexities and commercials |operations involved in international resource based mobilisations.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Coordination of crew with rotation requirements (government exemptions/state exemptions etc, quarantine follow up care calls to personnel, changing domestic travel requirements, saving invoices, chasing company payments for individuals).
- Travel logistics including flight bookings and accommodation for scheduled crew changes, mobilisations & demobilisations
- EXPAT Quarantine follow up
- Maintain compliances and training matrixes
- Liaising with internal and external crew and stakeholders and project managers
- 40 hour week with overtime available as and when required and some WFH arrangements with some clients can be negotiated.
To be successfully considered for this role you must have:
- Strong MS Office skills, especially WORD and EXCEL
- Preferred experience in a similar Travel | Crew Change or Mobilisation Officer role with extensive people and logistics experience
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Flexibility to work in a diverse, challenging and fast paced environment which can change very rapidly and frequently, especially in COVID times
- Be able to work a 40 hour week with paid overtime available as and when required (overtime is generally able to be completed at home)
- A valid driver’s licence and be able to pass a Pre Employment Medical and a National Police Check
Attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to work to tight time frames will be pivotal to your success in this role.
These are immediate ongoing casual contract opportunities based South, North and East of the River, most with a long term view. Once a proven performer, a part in-house, part work from home arrangement can be negotiated for some clients. If you are a solid performer and only seeking a permanent move, please submit your details too as my clients could be interested in permanent role offers for proven, high performers.
In the first instance, please send your CV in WORD format via the Apply Now link. For more information please call Natalie Whittle |Principal Consultant at Scotford Fennessy Recruitment on 9220 4634.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.