Engineering & Maintenance
Scotford Fennessy is currently seeking experienced Underground Electricians who are available for an immediate start.
- Servicing and breakdown repairs on drill rigs, jumbos and solos (e.g. Sandvik, Epiroc, Atlas Copco)
- Underground electrical preventative maintenance e.g. box maintenance, daily and monthly inspections.
- Experience performing installation and maintenance in an underground mine – pumps, cabling and ventilation systems.
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- WA “A Grade” Electrical License
- Current / Valid Driver’s License (C Class minimum)
- National Police Clearance (valid within 6 months)
- Working at Heights and Confined Spaces Tickets – desired
- HV Switching Ticket – desired
- Must have a minimum of 1 years’ of previous experience in a similar underground position.
- 8/6 and 2/1 FIFO Perth Roster (Day & Night Shift)
- $55.00 – $62.00 p/hr + super
- Permanent, temp. to perm. and relief positions available
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical & drug screen
- Subject to random drug & alcohol screens onsite
Please be aware these positions are FIFO from Perth only.
So if you are keen on a new position then please hit the apply button straight away, otherwise, for a more detailed discussion please contact Douglas on 08 9220 4627 or email CV’s to direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.