Engineering & Maintenance
Founded in 2002 on the ideals of excellence in customer service, Scotford Fennessy is an Australian owned and operated specialist recruitment and executive search firm committed to building companies and building careers.
Our client has engaged us to source a qualified Electrician to assist at one of their underground mining operations located in the Northern Goldfields.
- Servicing and breakdown repairs on drill rigs, jumbos and solos (e.g. Sandvik, Epiroc, Atlas Copco)
- Underground electrical preventative maintenance e.g. box maintenance, daily and monthly inspections.
- Experience performing installation and maintenance in an underground mine – pumps, cabling and ventilation systems.
Skills & Experience
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- WA “A Grade” Electrical License
- Current / Valid Driver’s License (C Class minimum)
- National Police Clearance (valid within 6 months)
- Working at Heights and Confined Spaces Tickets – desired
- HV Switching Ticket – desired
- Must have a minimum of 1 years’ of previous experience in a similar underground position.
- 8/6, 7/7 and 2/1 FIFO Perth Roster (Day Shift Night Shift)
- Two different sites to choose from
- $60.00 – $65.00 p/hr + super
- Temporary to permanent positions
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical & drug screen
- Subject to random drug & alcohol screens onsite
Working with US at SF (temp Jobs Only)
- Whilst working as a contractor for Scotford Fennessy you are eligible to participate in our SF Loyalty Program
- We have been working with mining companies and contractors in WA for 20 years and have a good understanding of what you will need in order to be successful
How to APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Douglas in our Mining Team on 08 9220 4627 for a confidential discussion. At Scotford Fennessy we endeavour to get back to all of our applicants.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.