Engineering & Maintenance
Founded in 2002 on the ideals of excellence in customer service, Scotford Fennessy is an Australian owned and operated specialist recruitment and executive search firm committed to building companies and building careers.
Scotford & Fennessy are currently in need of a number of experienced U/G Heavy Duty Fitters for site based positions at one of my clients well appointed workshops which is located in the Northern Goldfields Region.
- Scheduled Service’s, Minor Rebuilds & Ongoing preventative maintenance to a medium fleet of Cat, Sandvik, Atlas Copco/Epiroc, Volvo, Normet & Jaycon underground machinery.
- Diagnostics, Problem solving & Fault finding
- Identify, interpret & repair for reuse any parts & accessories
- Able to meet deadlines and achieve desired outcomes in a busy, fully equipped modern workshop
- Able to work in a multi-cultural work environment
Skills & Experience:
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate (Pref Heavy Trade)
- Current / Valid C Class Drivers License
- National Police Clearance (within 6-12 months valid) or willing to apply for one
- Recent proven experience in underground heavy mining equipment maintenance (highly regarded)
- Highly developed troubleshooting & diagnostic skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work un-supervised at times
- 7/7 FIFO Perth Roster
- $70.00 – $73.00p/hr + super (depending on your experience level)
- Day & Night Shift
- Modern Workshops & Facilities
- Excellent safety record & management systems
- Regular drug & alcohol screening onsite
- Good Camp and Amenities
- The village consists of gym, recreation facilities complete with games, a wet mess and outdoor sports facilities.
- Accommodation includes an ensuite single room with fridge, TV, full WiFi and Telstra Coverage in camp.
Working with US at SF (temp Jobs Only)
- Whilst working as a contractor for Scotford Fennessy you are eligible to participate in our SF Loyalty Program
- We have been working with mining companies and contractors in WA for 20 years and have a good understanding of what you will need in order to be successful
How to APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Megan in our Mining Team at email@example.com or 08 9220 4642 for a confidential discussion. At Scotford Fennessy we endeavour to get back to all of our applicants.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.