Do you want to join an organisation that is deliberate and sincere about the way it implements strategy and operates to its values? Do you know how to run a great business? Have you been part of, and led an exceptional team?
ERGT Australia is looking for expressions of interest from people who have a real interest in leading people in order to meet client needs. At the heart of their work and this role, is ensuring that they run a great operation of great people, who deliver engaging, safe, compliant and effective training to high risk industries in Victoria in line with the overall strategic direction.
Privately owned and operated since 1994, ERGT Australia is the nation’s leading specialist training provider and has built a solid reputation in providing safety training for the Oil & Gas and adjacent high risk industries through people, processes, products and attention to detail.
Your clarity of thinking, sense of purpose, openness and curiosity is what enables you to service the needs of clients large and small while achieving ERGT’s commercial outcomes.
Working closely with the General Managers for Client Partnerships and Learning and Assessment (who are based in Perth), your desire to lead and improve the business for the benefit of others in the Victorian operations is key to your drive and interest. You know how to do that through your people, and in close partnership with our clients.
As a senior leader running 2 Victorian training centres, you’ll be self-motivated and highly self-accountable, and know how to engage stakeholders from other interstate centres as well as industry bodies and client representatives.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Actively drive a culture of trust and inclusivity and lead the Victorian operations with a sense of humility and passion for the success of the overall team.
- Through the effective leadership of the centre Managers and your own active involvement, ensure staff utilisation, facilities and equipment usage are maximised.
- Assist with delivering strategic commercial outcomes, ensuring the viability of the Training Centres in Victoria.
- Actively engage with industry to promote the Training Centres and ERGT’s brand.
- Work closely with the Commercial Services team in the delivery of proposals and quotes and contract establishment and management.
Ideally the successful candidate will come from an operational management background within a business to business setting, and relate naturally with an industrial workforce.
A salary package from $130,000 + Superannuation is being offered commensurate with experience. An Information Memorandum further detailing the company and opportunity will be provided confidentially to shortlisted candidates.
To apply please use the links provided. For more information, please call Jo Weston, Principal Consultant on 08 9220 4615 or email Jweston@sfrecruit.com.au
Please note – all direct and third-party applicants will be forwarded to Scotford Fennessy for consideration
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.