Founded in 2002 on the ideals of excellence in customer service, Scotford Fennessy is an Australian-owned and operated specialist recruitment and executive search firm committed to building companies and building careers.
Our client has engaged us to source a qualified Blast Crew to assist at one of their mining operations located on various sites located around Western Australia.
These roles will suit candidates who have at least 6 months prior experience working in Drill & Blast. These positions will be ongoing and give candidates the opportunity to develop their skill sets further while also offering the opportunity for some to transition from a temp to a perm position with the company based on their performance.
- Prime and load blast holes
- Mark up drill patterns
- Check drilling paths
- Working in an open-pit operation
Skills & Experience
- Current / Valid Driver’s Licence (C Class Minimum)
- National Police Clearance (within 6 months)
- Dangerous Goods Security Card
- Self–motivated and able to work in a team
- Able to work unsupervised
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- 6 months prior experience in similar position
- $45-$48 p/hr
- Great sites and team culture
- Temp to Permanent opportunities
- Multiple positions to start immediately!
Working with US at SF (temp Jobs Only)
- Whilst working as a contractor for Scotford Fennessy you are eligible to participate in our SF Loyalty Program
- We have been working with mining companies and contractors in WA for 20 years and have a good understanding of what you will need in order to be successful
How to APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Aylar in our Mining Team on (08) 9220 4623 or
email@example.com for a confidential discussion. At Scotford Fennessy we endeavour to get back to all our applicants.
www.sfrecruit.com.au (08) 9220 4777