Permanent / Full TimeLocation: Perth Posted on August 04, 2022
Founded in 2002 on the ideals of excellence in customer service, Scotford Fennessy Recruitment is an Australian owned and operated specialist recruitment and executive search firm committed to building companies and building careers.
Our resources client has engaged us to source an experienced Executive Assistant. Supporting the CFO, you will be their go to and a reliable resource. You anticipate what needs to be done and read between the lines, you are always two steps ahead!
As a high-level Executive Assistant, your role will include maturity, confidence and discretion when liaising with clients. The ability to make informed decisions on how to handle complex matters when working autonomously and the desire to be an outstanding representative of the company.
- High level administrative and secretarial support to the CFO and finance executive team.
- Complex diary management including agenda preparation, minute taking and coordination of meeting rooms.
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders to organise key events and meetings.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality whilst managing sensitive financial information.
- Assist with preparation of reports, proposals and presentations.
- Overseeing all aspects of office management.
Skills and Experience
- Experience as an Executive or Personal Assistant in a large multi tiered organisation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organised with strong attention to detail.
- Complex problem solving and analytical skills.
- Resourceful and proactive.
How to APPLY
Please send your CV and COVER LETTER in WORD format via the APPLY NOW link. For a confidential discussion please call Sarah Mattaboni, Mimmi Sondell or Natalie Whittle from the Scotford Fennessy Recruitment Corporate Support Team on 9220 4631.