Founded in 2002 on the ideals of excellence in customer service, Scotford Fennessy Recruitment is an Australian owned and operated specialist recruitment and executive search firm committed to building companies and building careers.
Our client has engaged us to source an experienced Office Manager for their small office. The purpose of this role is to manage the daily administration for the office and to provide general administrative support to team members. You anticipate what needs to be done and read between the lines, you are always two steps ahead!
In the role as an Office Manager you are responsible for a broad range of duties to ensure the smooth day-to-day operation of the office. Including but not limited to general administration, finance administration, office management and coordination of end-to-end conferences and events management.
- On an ongoing basis, reviews and recommends enhancements to office administration documentation templates and project template formats, i.e., booklets and presentations.
- Manages the monthly profit and loss reporting and processes the monthly expenses, ready for the monthly P&L processing
- Creates and maintains asset management, insurance and password registers.
- As an Office Manager you will become the super user for administrative systems where relevant.
- Makes updates to the company’s website through WordPress.
- Assists with obtaining purchase orders from clients.
- Assists with team meeting coordination.
- When required, takes minutes for meetings and distribute action items.
- Organise stationary and any adhoc supplies
Skills and Experience
- Significant administration experience as an office manager in a small organisation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills – with a focus on Power Point and Excel.
- Attention to detail – particularly with document editing and creating document content and excel reports.
- Complex problem solving and analytical skills.
How to APPLY
Please send your CV and COVER LETTER in WORD format via the APPLY NOW link. For a confidential discussion please call Sarah Mattaboni, Mimmi Sondell or Natalie Whittle from the Scotford Fennessy Recruitment Corporate Support Team on 08 6372 6827.