One of Perth’s Leading ASX-Listed Lithium company’s is looking for a Procurement Officer to support the core functions and processes of the team. This role includes creating purchase orders and stock transfer orders, updating records, and responding to order and invoice query issues.
You will Investigate and develop supply sources, submit for inclusion on the approved tender list and maintain communication with vendors on a regular basis, whilst you process purchase orders by identifying suppliers from the approved vendor register or by sourcing supplier and evaluating prices by going out to tender for more costly items and placing orders with suitable vendors.
Your new role
- In your new role, you will be responsible for the creation of purchase requisitions
- Processing of invoices
- Ensuring compliance frameworks and standards are being met and vendor management
- Assist and support team in daily activities, including but not limited to Purchase Requisition and Order management and expediting for both material and services.
- Contribute to meeting all operational KPI’s in Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery performance
- Identify and report cost saving initiatives and implementation
- Management of suppliers and purchases for the organisation
- Tracking of all purchase orders
- 2-3 years’ experience in Procurement and Purchasing
- Proficient skills in computers: Word, Email and especially Excel and Microsoft applications, experience with the ability to manipulate data to support function.
- Experience using an ERP system; Planning and Purchasing
- Knowledge and practical experience of process management
- Good time management and organisational skills
To apply, please use the links provided.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please call Laverne Joshua on 086 372 6830 or email firstname.lastname@example.org