Civil / Structural / Design
Civil Designer – 12D and/or Civil 3D
- Civil Engineering design for property development and infrastructure sectors.
- You will be given autonomy in the design process, use 12D and/or Civil 3D software for roads, bulk earthworks and drainage.
- Projects include small to medium sized residential and industrial subdivisions with complex drainage, sewer and water supply challenges, urban and rural road upgrades, such as intersection upgrades, lane widenings, medians, as well as Department of Main Roads Projects.
- Other duties will include; production and checking of a detailed Bill of Quantities, supervising construction works, report writing and dealing with Service Authorities.
- Continuing to build on their design team in Brisbane, so an opportunity to take the reins for this team down the track.
- Steady stream of regular clients that underpin the business as well as diversified offerings and service locations.
- Dynamic environment that encourages continued professional development, both internal and external.
- Big on training and contemporary knowledge – they operate with a training register and ensure that they have reviews with each employee on a regular basis to identify any areas for development/upskilling.
- Time in lieu or paid overtime for any hours over 40hrs
- Flexible/family friendly business.
- Diploma in Civil Design
- For Mid level Designer requires 4-7yrs experience or for Senior role requires 10+yrs experience using Civil 3D and/or 12D
- Familiar with design codes: Austroads, SEQ Council’s and Water Authorities, TMR
- All-rounder in drafting and design
- Stormwater drainage design including underground pipework and overland flow analysis and stormwater management devices
- Design of sewer and water reticulation infrastructure, erosion and sediment control
Interested in finding out more?
Contact Vicky 0433962 192 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Many clients are interviewing now for new year starts, beat the rush in January following new year resolutions to find a new job, contact me now for a confidential discussion about options available.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.