Admin / Secretarial / Office Support
Scotford Fennessy have partnered with a resources client who require two Site Administrator’s to assist their team on an 8:6 FIFO roster ex Perth.
Our client have a close knit and motived team who are committed to providing a high level of customer satisfaction to their clients and employees at all times. They are devoted to developing and nurturing business relationships whilst putting their employees needs at the forefront of all operations.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing rosters, accommodation and flight bookings through INX
- Coordinating mobilisation of new personnel to site
- General administration support for management team
- Assisting Finance & Admin Manager with reporting and Pronto
- Day-to day management of the village and liaising with the maintenance department for general camp maintenance.
- Liaising and developing a strong relationship with camp contractors, including participation in meetings with the contractor management team
- Providing administration support to the Maintenance Department as required
- General maintenance and cleaning duties as required
The ideal candidate will possess:
- INX experience (including InTuition, InHealth, InControl, +Process)
- 3 years or more site administrator experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A high level of safety focus
- Pronto experience
- Experience in client and contractor facing roles
This is an ongoing casual contract on an 8:6 roster. If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter through outlining your experience in Word format. For any other queries feel free to reach out to Maddie de Young | 9220 4631 | firstname.lastname@example.org or Natalie Whittle | 9220 4634 | email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.