- 2/1 and 2/2 FIFO Perth Roster (Day & Night)
- $70- $83 p/hr + super (depending on your experience level) with Weekly pay
- Day & Night Shift
- Modern Workshops & Facilities
- Excellent safety record & management systems
- Regular drug & alcohol screening onsite
- Sporting and gym facilities on site
- Scheduled Service, minor rebuilds & ongoing preventative maintenance to a medium fleet of Komatsu, Liebherr and CAT Heavy Vehicles.
- Breakdown repairs and occasional rebuilds.
- Diagnose, problem-solve & fault find to meet deadlines and achieve desired outcomes in a busy, fully equipped modern workshop
- Identify, interpret & repair for reuse any parts & accessories
- Work in a multi-cultural work environment
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate (Heavy)
- Current / Valid C Class Drivers License
- National Police Clearance (within 12 months valid)
- Experience with Hydraulics, Major overhauls and Automotive Electrics Desired
- Highly developed troubleshooting & diagnostic skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work unsupervised at times
For a more detailed discussion or further enquiries please don’t hesitate to contact Jay on 08 9220 4627 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
*These roles are only open to Australian residents with unrestricted working rights. We are unable to offer or arrange sponsorship.