Founded in 2002 on the ideals of excellence in customer service, Scotford Fennessy is an Australian owned and operated specialist recruitment and executive search firm committed to building companies and building careers.
Scotford Fennessy have partnered with a resource client who seeking an EXPERIENCED Site Administrator with InFlight experience to assist their team on a 8:6 roster based in the Pilbara region.
- Full site administration duties
- Manage site roster, flight bookings and accommodation allocation for the site using In-Flight or other travel and mobilisation systems
- Minute, meetings, recording of departmental information
- Ensure that office functions (administration, document control, filing system, records, clerical recording, software licensing etc.) are effectively managed and organised
- Raising PO’s, receipting and reconciliation of invoices using Pronto or SAP | Oracle
- Maintain stock | PPE | uniforms | stationery
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a FIFO environment ( ideally 2 yrs +) with advanced communication skills to work with a cross-shift (essential)
- Demonstrated background in site administration or similar with the capability to multitask and work effectively under pressure (essential)
- Demonstrated ability to create, maintain and improve systems and business processes
- High level of computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel), SharePoint, Pronto, In-Flight and SAP (or similar systems)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast-paced FIFO remote environment
- Demonstrated track record in building strong relationships, supporting various teams and showing initiative
- Australian drivers license (manual)
- National Police Clearance
- Ability to pass a PEM | DAS
- Meets COVID Vaccination criteria
- Currently residing in WA due to current border restrictions
This is an initial casual contract with permanent opportunities presented to the right candidate.
How to APPLY
Please send your CV and COVER LETTER in WORD format via the APPLY NOW link. For a confidential discussion please call Mimmi Sondell, Danniebelle Harrison or Natalie Whittle from the Scotford Fennessy Recruitment Corporate Support Team on 08 6372 6827.